Ascending Chaos

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Intervention Needed !!!

Aaargh!!! There is no cure for this sickness. I have managed to buy YET ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES.

Well, in my defence, there were selling at less than half the normal price. And just look at them - they look GOOD!! (Whew, thankfully, my toenail polish is still intact for this picture).



And when you really think about it, sequins, beads and embroidery are all very nice and well, but hardly the sort of thing you can wear everyday. Not very practical, especially if it rains or for long sessions of shopping. But a pair of black strapped heels, you can use them everyday and on all occasions! So, the way I look at it, this was actually a practical purchase, and not really an extension of the shoe-whoredom at all.

*cough *cough ... I think I have managed to convince myself that this is under control. Intervention not needed anymore. Let's see how I manage to survive walking through the malls of Orchard Road over the weekend. The sales are still on. I must be strong, I must be strong, I must be strong ...

Labels: