Ascending Chaos

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I have goosebumps

I have been waiting for this album for seemingly forever. At long last, Clay Aiken's sophomore album will be released next month. "Without You" is the first single off this album. The full song can be heard online at his My Space page: http://www.myspace.com/clayaiken

Excuse me for a moment of gushing: OMG, that voice!! Wow and double wow! It sends chills down my spine and just hits me like a sledgehammer square in the solar plexus.

This is just MILES better than the production values on MOAM. His voice is better recorded, down to the echo of his wailed top notes, and really sits forward in the layers of sound.

If this sounds so good on my tinny computer speakers, how great is it going to sound on a properly engineered CD? RCA better bring that album to Singapore very soon after its US release - I am NOT making do with purchasing the digital download. MP3's won't cut it with this voice.

Labels: