Ascending Chaos

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Exhibit 10932 that Murphy's Law works



Sometimes, you just have one of those days when life seems hell bent on bashing you over the head. That's when you KNOW that Murphy's Law is inviolate.

Case in point: Why is it that you get a huge, uncontrollable sneezing fit when in the middle of brushing your teeth? Specifically at the point when you've worked up a mouthful of foam and are standing nowhere near the basin? (Okay, I admit that I don't brush my teeth while standing over the wash basin. I often brush my teeth in the mornings while sitting in front of my laptop reading email or checking overnight soccer scores - I am mighty adept at using my left hand to work the touchpad!). Seriously, you could be two seconds away from having toothpaste foam all over things that are not amenable to having toothpaste foam on them.

Labels: